With a reputation for its divisive nature, Marmite recently stepped in to officiate the home-brewed marriage of two familiar flavours, adding the first permanent fixture to the brand’s core product
The 3 C’s predict marketing effectiveness
What’s included in a report?
Below you will find an overview of our key reporting metrics. The depth of information included in your report will reflect the level of insight configured for the Test (see the table at the bottom of this page for further information).
The Cubery Rating is comprised of a number of dimensions which reflect the behavioural and psychological processes people go through when making a decision.
Cubery’s proprietary methodology uses 3 C’s to predict effectiveness: Captivate, Connect and Compel.
- Cubery Rating
- Captivating: Attraction, Interest, Likeability & Branding
- Compelling: Feeling, Difference, Persuasion & Virality
Packaging which makes people feel something has a better chance of being noticed and is more likely to influence decision-making and behaviour. This question identifies the type and intensity of emotions elicited.
- 20 emotions in total across positive/negative and high/low arousal continuums.
A qualitative deep-dive providing insights which can help to optimise performance.
- Impressions: The impressions people were left with about the brand.
- Standout: The most memorable and appealing elements of the packaging.
- Feedback: Opportunities to improve the packaging or make it more appealing.
- Assets: The branding properties (Distinctive Assets) which people recognised.
Have further questions or want to see a case study?
What metrics are included in each tier?
We offer 3 different tiers to choose from when creating a Test. Select the level of insight which matches your testing requirements.